Pout Pout Fish


Last week we read and listened to the story of 'The Pout Pout Fish'.  The children loved the story and enjoyed retelling the story in their writing, talking about what makes them 'pout', and learning about emotions.

Once there was a Pout Pout Fish and he said I'm a Pout Pout fish with a pout pout face and I spread the Dreary Wearies all over the place. Then he kissed the kiss kiss fish.


Dominic

Once there was a pout pout fish and this is what he said, I'm a Pout Pout fish with a pout pout face so I spread the dreary wearies all over the place. Blub! Bluuuuub! Bluuuuuuuub! Along came a clam with a pearl. Hey Mr Fish don't you think it's time to turn your frown upside down? Nice thought Mr Clam but I'd keep it the way I am. After he met a jellyfish, a squid and an octopus. Soon a purple fish comes and kisses the pout pout fish on the lips. Now this is what he said, I'm a kiss kiss fish.


Castiel

Once there was a Pout Pout fish with a pout pout face. Oh! Are you sad? Yes, because I have no friends. I want some friends. Would you like to play with me? Yes he said. Thank you. I like a friend. I'm so happy now. I like a new friend. This is my favourite friend. I play with him all day. I love my friend. 


Yulia

Once there was a Pout Pout fish and it was sad. He went to some of his sea creature friends in the sea and he did his song. I am a Pout Pout fish and I am also a kiss fish. Smooch and Smooch!


Victoria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matariki Whanau Morning

STEM Challenge